Our ServicesWhat We Can Do For You
Asking tough questions takes courage. Asking the right questions takes experience. We do both. To find out how we can help your business.
Most of what we do starts with asking the right questions.
Once we’ve done that, we can begin to help by improving relationships, increasing productivity and boosting the health of your business.
If you are interested in knowing more about what we do please get in touch.
Develop High Value Business Relationships
We all know that to be successful in business we need to build and maintain strong working relationships. However, all too often we get caught up in the technical aspects of the job and fail to take the time to build effective partnerships. We can help you:
• Understand the context for partnering with and challenging your clients.
• Develop skills and behaviours required to build successful relationships.
• Manage difficult situations well and add value at a strategic level.
Build High Performing Teams
A high performing team is a group of people who share goals, metrics and a common vision. They collaborate, challenge and hold each other accountable to achieve outstanding results. We can work with you to create high performing teams and achieve outstanding results by:
• Building greater levels of trust in dedicated teams
• Developing and mastering conflict strategies
• Increasing commitment and accountability in everyone
Drive Strategy and Change
For some time people have been interested in the relationship between the strategy and the structure of an organisation. The trouble is we often attempt to develop new strategies around existing structures, which later constrain the strategic choices we make.
We have rare and extensive experience in developing strategy for a wide range of organisations at many levels. We bring our knowledge and experience of strategy development and strategic thinking tools to bear to support you in developing a compelling strategy for your business. This ranges from developing your strategic intent through to implementation by:
• Challenging your intention and turning it into measurable action
• Helping you prioritise the steps you need to take to be successful
• Adapting existing structures to work with new strategies
• Facilitating the inevitable conflict between different mind-sets
Facilitate Culture Change within Teams and Organisations
Changing an entrenched culture is one of the toughest task an organisations can face. It is not so much about the process but more about winning the hearts and minds of the workforce and knowing how to overcome hurdles.These may include helping people to understand the reasons for change, coping with uncertainty and with limited resources, driving personal motivation and avoiding institutional politics. We have extensive experience of helping organisations implement cultural change by:
• Creating new habits and tools in the workplace
• Embedding change in the workplace through behavioural coaching
• Designing and delivering learning programmes (on-line and face to face)
Create Strong Feedback Cultures
There are many benefits of creating a feedback culture where employees feel comfortable asking for and providing feedback; these include exposing small problems that have the potential to derail individual and organisational achievement. Reinforcing positive behaviour encourages and motivates people and helps teams and organisations achieve better business results. Over the last three years we have helped organisations to develop a feedback culture by:
• Developing new habits and feedback tools
• Working with leadership teams to embed habits tools in the workplace
• Learning programmes: real time activities and case studies
Maintain Healthy Work Environments
“We live in a digital time. Our rhythms are rushed, rapid fire and relentless. Our days are carved up into bits and bytes. We celebrate breadth rather than depth and quick reaction more than considered reflection. We’re wired up but we’re melting down… we begin to make expedient choices that get us through our days and nights but inevitably take a toll over time.”
- Does this sound familiar?
- Are you struggling to manage your environment and adapt your behaviour.
- Do you have the feeling that you know what to do but find it all too easy to place excuses in the way of lifestyle changes.
- How often do you witness poor descision-making, irritable behaviour and dysfunctional relationships in the workplace?
We believe that, in the future, successful organisations will cultivate new ways of working and promote a culture where individuals are encouraged to live balanced lives, both at home and at work. This will enable them to reach an optimal state, have a more rounded approach and operate more effectively in a challenging and pressured environment. Our Total Balance programme helps people “get to grips” with the excuses they make by developing positive micro-habits that fit around their existing routines and in turn helps them create space in their lives to do the right thing.
Build Leadership and Management Capability
A successful business owner needs to be both a strong leader and manager to get their team onboard and to follow them towards their vision of success. Leadership is about getting people to understand and believe in your vision and to work with you to achieve your goals, while managing is more about administering and making sure the day-to-day things are happening as they should.
An important part of what we do is to help you to develop your managers to become more effective and efficient by creating a motivational climate that will enable people to be at their best. We do this by:
• Increasing self-awareness through qualitative and quantitative feedback
• Helping your leaders find their own style and maximise their strengths
• Coaching for self control, social awareness and management techniques
• Real time activities and case studies for a variety of leadership situations
Develop Business Capability and Skills
Like all training and development organisations we have a main stable of ‘go to’ programmes that have been developed and delivered time and time again for clients. These include:
• Negotiations and Sales
• Effective Project Management
• Interviewing and Talent acquisition
• Appraisal and performance improvement
• Advanced presentation skills
Our preference is always to work with you to identify what it is you truly want and what is at the core of the development request. We use subject matter experts so that you get a deep understanding of the topic and that the delegate walk away with increased skills and techniques”